Thank you for choosing Premier Eye Care of Eastern Idaho for your eye health and vision needs. We hope your visit is an enjoyable and efficient experience. Please plan on arriving 15 minutes early for your first visit to fill out medical history and registration paperwork. Copies of this paperwork can be found below to help expedite the registration process. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly staff members for help.
New Patient Paperwork
What Should I Bring With Me To My Exam?
- A government-issued photo ID.
- Medical Insurance (We do not accept VSP or any other vision insurances).
- List of allergies and health conditions.
- Supplements and medications that you currently use.
- Contact lenses or glasses.